Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Death Story

This was my first ever try at story writing.

According to me mine was the most unsusual death, any one in my family had.I had been the most frightened person to be around. Even kids ariund me used to believe that horror movies and books were not real mine was an exceptional case. I died while reading a horror fiction titled IT by Stephen King. I had just started to read the book when my mind and heart decided that they could not take my cowardness any more, so they stoped working.
So the next morning when my father woke up, hey hey did i mention that we had a picnic that morning, any ways my dad came to my room to wake me up, kept calling me numerous time, but no response was given by my dead body. BUT I was answering, I was shouting in his ears but this time there was no response from his side , Any how he got suspicious and came by my body saw the novel by my side and sadly went to my mother.
My last rituals were arranged, every one who was getting ready for the picnic was now asked to get dressed for my funeral. Some were shocked and sad, where as some one were so pissed off that they wanted to kill me. As if they could
After some time people started pouring in, some were concerned about the reason mof my death, some fpr my family members, but most of them were concerned about the desert and mouth watering biryani which was to be sevred soon.
As I was totally free and had nothing on my hand at that moment, i decided to wander around as i wanted to know and see who was raelly sad and happy to hear the news. Any ways I went to my room, i saw those lilttle kids who had grown up infront of me. They were playing with my stuff and were talking about, that how I had dragged one of themin the mud pool and how one of them was brutally bitten by me on the bum.
I moved to another room i saw some aunties talking, some were praising each other jwellery, some were crying over split milk on the matter of their daughter in laws, which showed they dint bother to talk about me and the feeilng from my side was mutual.
 OH and then the food oh my god the food was served, and then out of no where a hurricane of people came out, trying to get their hands on the plate and food first as if the one who comes late would had been fined.Unfortunately I was standing the near the food, i was ruthlessly squeezed between those smelly and hungry people,I started to shout and tried to get out of that hurricane, At last i started to beat them to let me go but all in vain, I did not know how i came out all i remember that i might have had jumped and fell out of that not food but man eaters crowd.
 To get my level  of blood pressure down as if i had blood running in my veins, i went inside my house I  saw my father and mother both trying to console each other, both some how wanted to believe that whatever was happening was not true at all, In the next romm my brother, sister and friends, (me having friends had always been a rareity) were talking about me and cringing for me to come back.
And then it was time for me to go, I was being burried by my moist eyed father, I could not take it any more. I closed my eyes waiting to find out where I would go
                     Heaven, Hell or some where between them

4 comments: